Temazepam Side Effects (Buy Valium Online – Buy Valium 10mg USA UK)
What Are the Most Common and Serious Side Effects of Temazepam (Restoril)?
Buy Valium Online – Buy Valium 10mg USA UK. So, less serious side effects of Restoril include:
- Daytime drowsiness (or during hours when you are not normally sleeping)
- Amnesia or forgetfulness
- Muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination
- Numbness, burning, pain, or tingly feeling
- Headache, blurred vision, depressed mood
- Feeling nervous, excited or irritable
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort
- Dry mouth, increased thirst
Infrequent side effects of temazepam:
- Feeling restless
- Low energy
- Feeling weak
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction such as hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using temazepam and call your doctor in the event of:
- Weak or shallow breathing
- Fast or pounding heartbeats
- Confusion, slurred speech, unusual thoughts or behavior
- Hallucinations, agitation, aggression
- Thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself
- Restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck
- Pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness
- Fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms
- Problems with urination
- Low fever
- Dark urine
- Nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, clay-colored stools
- Jaundice or yellowing of the skin or eyes
What Are the Typical Dosages for Temazepam (Restoril)?
Temazepam capsules are taken orally and come in dosages of 7.5 milligrams (mg), 15 mg, 22.5 mg, and 30 mg. Thus the recommended adult dose is generally 15 mg about 30 minutes before going to bed, 7.5 mg may be sufficient for some people, and others may need 30 mg.
For transient insomnia, a 7.5 mg dose may be sufficient, so it’s recommended that elderly or debilitated people begin with 7.5 mg until individual responses are determined.
What Happens If I Take Too Much Temazepam (Restoril) and Overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. So, an overdose of temazepam can be fatal, especially if taken with alcohol.
Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, confusion, muscle weakness and also feeling lightheaded, fainting, seizure (black-out or convulsions), and coma.
What Happens If I Miss a Dose of Temazepam (Restoril) or Don’t Take It as Prescribed?
Since temazepam is meant to be taken only as needed, so, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule. Missing a dose doesn’t typically cause any problems. Take temazepam only when you have time to sleep 7 to 8 hours.